News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

2 Olds 350s on stands, Engine hoist, Headers and miscellaneous

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

I've decided to sell off my Olds 350s and various stuff I picked up when I thought Chester had a ticking time bomb under the hood. I didn't realize it was a goodwrench replacement engine and knew the Olds was a drop in replacement with a few brackets sourced from the later 80's cars. Now I'd rather have the shed space since I'm not worried about Chester's engine.
One engine is a late 70's (78 or 79) that is painted red with an Edelbrock intake. It came with headers, Pulled the other 350 out of a friends mid 70's (76 I think) Delta 88 that had been hit in the rear. It had original Olds manifolds. Both ran great when pulled (6 years ago). Both come mounted on stands.
Engine hoist is a big, heavy duty one. I took it apart to fit in the shed, all pieces are there.
I also have a bunch of miscellaneous items like some accessories, exhaust tubing and muffler since I had planned on setting it up to run but didn't get to it.
I'm posting the lot for $1000 (Canadian Dollars).
I've already gotten some interest in the hoist but I wont sell it separately unless the engines go first.   :rotfl: I don't feel like dropping an engine on my toe!