News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1995 Ford Taurus GL

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto Skorzeny

If anybody knows someone looking for basic, reliable transportation, this is it.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/6113005325.html

As you recall, my mom is keeping the two trucks and selling the plain vanilla Taurus.  It's a really good car albeit boring as hell.

Carfreak

If a guy named Garry (2 r's) from Michigan gives you a call, I work with him.  Showed him the ad and he liked it.  The way we got talking about it was he mentioned going to look at one here after work.  Told him to get a cheap flight or Greyhound and bring it here. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Otto Skorzeny

What's his number?  I got a call from a 954 area code but there was no message - just long recorded silence.  That's Ft Lauderdale.  Maybe Fins wants to trade in his Eldo for the Taurus?

He won't find a rust free one like this up in Michigan.

Carfreak

His number would start with 734, 586, 313 or 248. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

Not me. I would at least have the courtesy to leave a message.

I figured with the election over, the spam calls would at least slow down. If anything, they've become more numerous.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.