News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

One of a kind.....

Previous topic - Next topic

ST Dog

Given when it was supposedly customized the HT and N* are out.

Probably just the original 429.

Fins

That was the point of my reply. CF said it was probably a 390, when those engines were discontinued a few years before this monstrosity.

Re-reading the CLC thread, it clearly cements my ideas that this Mike clown is a true snowflake. So afraid to 'offend' someone when it's so clear that what is being offered for sale is clearly a shitbox.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Fins

And thank God, it is one of a kind. There isn't enough room on the planet for two ugly things like that.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Not sure why I wrote it prolly has a 390.

Unless I was thinking aboot 1963.  ;D
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Russ

Quote from: Carfreak on August 17, 2019, 11:12:07 AM
Not sure why I wrote it prolly has a 390.

Unless I was thinking aboot 1963.  ;D

I don't need 2 wiseguys riding my ass.  :pot:
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Geoff

:rotfl:  Don't poke the nest, Russ.   ;D
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

ST Dog

Quote from: Fins on August 17, 2019, 10:40:12 AM
That was the point of my reply. CF said it was probably a 390

Your reply wasn't showing for some reason.