News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

1956 Sedan De Ville

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

It looks pretty complete, but it's going to take a lot of time and money to even make a driver out of it.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

Ya, more than its worth.

It never occurred to the owner to put a tarp or plastic over the rear window to keep the car from rusting in half?  Good grief. 

Engine bay looks original and untouched.  Lots of good parts on that car for someone who needs them. Drive train, trim, etc.

Fins

You could triple your money if you bought it for a parts car.

But...you have to advertise, haggle with idiots and non payers, box it up, ship it. Great if you have that kind of free time. Then in the end, you still have to scrap the rest.

I'd like the Goddess and the crest and V on the hood. Just because I think they are cool.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

Yes, they are cool looking. You can make this your screen saver.

Fins

I really don't need a screen saver. When I'm done here, I put it to sleep. I do have a cool background though of my truck when it was about 35oF and 90% humidity. It just looked cool to me!

When I find the pix, I'll post them. I never know when it's the camera or the phone or which phone took the pictures.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Fins

On second thought.......I don't think so.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631