Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Talisman

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

F/S on FB Marketplace

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

You really do realize that you are killing me, right? White and Blue Medici?  :hammer:

It still needs $15k to make it right. My retirement is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important than a car at this point.

I'm loving this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Fins

Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Otto Skorzeny

Taht's a good looking car.  Light blue with a white interior would be preferable.

What does it need that will cost $15k?

Fins

Look closer. You may be able to reach your fingers under the rear roofline and lift the entire roof right off of it. Standard GM fare. Roof rot under the vinyl.

It really is a shame that the car companies didn't properly seal the metal under the vinyl and for that matter, seal the roof against moisture intrusion also.

The Talisman models only had dark blue or black velour or Medici as it was called. Triple white would be a knockout.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Fins

I still drool over that '76 Talisman that Dr. John was a custodian of for a while. It matched my car. I've never seen any other car brand with the blue like the Crystal Blue Firemist. For some reason, it wasn't a popular color.

Like they say, I got mine and that's all that counts. When I go, it is already slated for it's next owner.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631