New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Just needs gas and you are ready -

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

$55K? Really?? That's a lotta jack for that. See me in about 2 years. Maybe I can help you out.   :laugh:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

It is priced at the top of the market but does have new rear tracks and all the right options. 

Fins

I'd like to park that in my driveway.

Ya think that would be a nice way of saying, "Stay Away?"
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Dr.John

I wish I had the cash...... Boy would that be a blast to cruise in...

Fins

Cruise the hood and watch how fast the streets empty out.   :LOL:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Russ

Think the local gun range would let you back up to the firing line?
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Carfreak

Quote from: Denrep on January 12, 2012, 04:43:38 AM

I thought they were  built by White.  :scratchhead:

WWII half-track use

In America, 43,000 Half-Tracks were produced by three primary manufacturers, by far the largest being the White Motor Company, the original designer, with a total of 15,414 accepted by War Department. The other manufactures, Auto Car made 12,168 and Diamond T with 12,421. These designs were produced under license in Canada, and widely supplied under the Lend Lease program, with 5,000 supplied to USSR alone.

Quote from: Denrep on January 12, 2012, 04:43:38 AM

Not so long ago, about 15 years, I knew of two of 'em that couldn't find a buyer and ended up being cut. Except for the armament, one of 'em was probably just a few grand away from being as nice as this one.

Didn't realize 15 years ago that I wanted one.  Sorta like the time a local CLC Region member told us about a pair of 57/58 Eldo Broughams in pretty decent condition that were sitting for many years, dry storage in the corner of a business on East 8 Mile.  $1500.   Knew about them for a while, year or two at least.  Just about the time we decided they might be interesting, someone snatched them up the week prior.   :doh:

guidematic

And funny White snatched up both Autocar and Diamond T to add to their empire.

That would be fun for a quick trip to the bank, eh?

Mike

trvlr480

My God, CF. What could you possibly want with one of those?  My conclusion is that if it has wheels and and engine you just gotta have it. :doh: :Muttley:

Fins

One more indoctrinated.  :yes:  For some, it takes a while.   :Muttley:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

Quote from: trvlr480 on January 13, 2012, 12:32:41 PM

My God, CF. What could you possibly want with one of those?  My conclusion is that if it has wheels and and engine you just gotta have it. :doh: :Muttley:

What's not to like?  patriot:

It has tracks and guns, even if only for effect.  Its just so cool and in all reality (right now) just a pipe dream.

And FWIW, there are many vehicles with wheels and an engine that I have no interest in owning. 

Fins

A Ford truck, being one of them.   :LOL:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Dr.John

I have to say what's not to like?? I love it myself I would however want working authentic guns and ammo.. Fully loaded!!!! Just want y'all to feel safe when yer here...