News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Check

Previous topic - Next topic

guidematic

You couldn't even transport that car. It would be considerd a bio hazard.

Mike

EXCRUISERGUY

What is all that crap under the hood?
It looks like a mouse condo.

GJ

Carfreak

Condo?!?!   Its a frickin low-income housing development. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

guidematic

Quote from: CarFreak on April 29, 2011, 02:23:15 PM
Condo?!?!   Its a frickin low-income housing development. 

That I agree with!  :ha ha:

Mike

Keeper

If I was to take a photo of something to Sell.I would
clean all the nest out at least! :doh:

Geoff

It has a Reserve on it, wonder why that is.  It is already at the top of the market at $100.
:yes:  Geoff
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Russ

That, my friends, is a pack rat nest. Its close to impossible to clean out that nest without incurring pricks from cactus needles. The wiring, vacuum lines will be destroyed. The engine bay will need to be cleaned/scrubbed with pine sol to get rid of the urin smell.  The pack rat piss's on the nest. It cements the nest together to deter predators.   The car is in my town, if anyone is interested.  The floors are probaby rotted from rain water collecting in it.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Carfreak

Quote from: pyro on April 29, 2011, 11:52:43 PM

That, my friends, is a pack rat nest. Its close to impossible to clean out that nest without incurring pricks from cactus needles. The wiring, vacuum lines will be destroyed. The engine bay will need to be cleaned/scrubbed with pine sol to get rid of the urin smell.  The pack rat piss's on the nest. It cements the nest together to deter predators.   

I have never watched, but I understand there's a tv show about human pack rats who treat their homes the same way. 

Gary

Quote from: pyro on April 29, 2011, 11:52:43 PM
That, my friends, is a pack rat nest. Its close to impossible to clean out that nest without incurring pricks from cactus needles. The wiring, vacuum lines will be destroyed. The engine bay will need to be cleaned/scrubbed with pine sol to get rid of the urin smell.  The pack rat piss's on the nest. It cements the nest together to deter predators.   The car is in my town, if anyone is interested.  The floors are probaby rotted from rain water collecting in it.

Not to mention the fleas carrying bubonic plague and the disease (histoplasmosis?) you get breathing the dust from the rodent droppings.

Gary
When Chuck Norris gives you The Finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have to live.

DownUnderDeville

I nearly dry-reached seeing that.. :puke:

Fins

Imagine how I felt. I was enjoying lunch when I happened upon that.

I'm glad it wasn't spaghetti !!!   :pty:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

Quote from: DownUnderDeville on April 30, 2011, 02:52:57 AM
I nearly dry-reached seeing that.. :puke:

:rotfl: That's a term I've not heard before. Is that like a dry heave?

Mike

EXCRUISERGUY

Quote from: Gary on April 30, 2011, 12:35:49 AM
Not to mention the fleas carrying bubonic plague and the disease (histoplasmosis?) you get breathing the dust from the rodent droppings.

Gary

Actually it's spores from the mold growing on the feces that will kill you.

(has everyone else noticed that Fins is ALWAYS eating lunch?)

GJ

Carfreak

Quote from: EXCRUISERGUY on April 30, 2011, 01:34:34 PM

(has everyone else noticed that Fins is ALWAYS eating lunch?)

GJ

If not lunch, then breakfast or dinner.   :yes: