News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Pierre Cardin special

Previous topic - Next topic

Fins

Did he paint his house to match the interior? Or did he do the interior to match the house?   :scratchhead:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

guidematic

I can get past most of it, but those headlamps and surrounds look downright amateurish.

Mike

Denrep

QuoteThis is a 1983 Cadillac Evolution 1 Convertible designed by Pierre Cardin. It was ordered by GM in 1983. . .

GM ordered this car and kept it as a display vehicle from 1983 until 1986. . . .

Why, was it used as evidence in a defamation case or something?  :scratchhead:
...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

guidematic

Maybe they were amused at some opf the lengths some so-called designers would go to deface their creations?

Mike

davecdv

The badge on the hood looks like a guy with his head up his arse. :yes:

DownUnderDeville

Quote from: davecdv on January 10, 2012, 06:03:31 AM
The badge on the hood looks like a guy with his head up his arse. :yes:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fins

Look at the Ram insignia. It resembles the female reproductive organs.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Denrep

...When I started to gain on that Cadillac!

guidematic

More like his head up someone's arse.  :yes:

Mike

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

DownUnderDeville

Quote from: Fins on January 10, 2012, 11:12:41 AM
Look at the Ram insignia. It resembles the female reproductive organs.

Wasn't that one of the reasons for the Edsel's failure?

Fins

That to me would be a benefit.   :Muttley:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Keeper

When he says GM ordered it,I am positive some Beverly Hills dealer ordered it and it sat there for those few years and that is why he thinks it was on display! It also has front bumper pushed up,like the geezer ran into something.

EZ

Looked pretty good to me all but the grill and headlight area.  Looked too much like a Monte Carlo or something.
I think the designer was going for the "less is more" approach.  The rear of the car came out very well but the simplistic
front grill area looks amaturish at best.