News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

One could say ---  :eeew:   :puke:
Brown ---- goes with the rest of the car.  Sort of leaves a dark brown taste in your mouth.
Geoff
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Carfreak

Quote from: Geoff on June 28, 2012, 10:46:37 PM
One could say ---  :eeew:   :puke:
Brown ---- goes with the rest of the car.  Sort of leaves a dark brown taste in your mouth.
Geoff

:yes:

Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

:LOL: :rotfl: :ha ha: 

What do you use for search criteria Keeper? "Ugly junk"?
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

I was thinking how to ask that question; you put it to words.   :LOL:

Fins

I'm just full of tact, huh?
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Never.   :rotfl:

Why would we ever expect you to change for us? 

guidematic

What was his inspiration? A latter day batmobile?

What really makes me sick is seeing yet another beautiful 1949 Series 62 Sedanette being cut up. To me the most beautiful Cadillac ever built, and relatively rare too, even when new.

Mike

Fins

So you must love the old 60's stoner car out in Cali. Pooters buddy Jeff. I named him the '60's stoner' when I saw his pic with his arm hanging out the window of his '49 with his John Lennon glasses on.

He's cool when not on the MoBo.
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

guidematic

You mean Jeffo? Ueah, he's an alright guy.

Mike

Fins

Quote from: guidematic on June 29, 2012, 04:59:23 AM

You mean Jeffo? Ueah, he's an alright guy.

Mike

:yes:   :hi:
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Keeper

On my daily Craigslist Cadillac search.I think they just stick weird stuff on Lauderdale even
though its from Cali!

EXCRUISERGUY

EZ

The trick to building a "kustom" is knowing when to stop with the mods................... :yikes: