News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Just for Men

Previous topic - Next topic

Carfreak

Evidently GM thinks women don't want to smell like Cadillacs. 
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

Fins

I wuz wundering how old that stuff wuz.  :chin: But looking at the crest, it has to be fairly recent. Is it a nice as VS for men.
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

Carfreak

Quote from: Fins on October 15, 2014, 11:04:42 PM
Is it a nice as VS for men.

Victoria's Secret?

Does Deb buy it for you or do you make a special trip to check out the bras & panties?   ???

Geoff

Haven't worn any crap like that for many years (since I got married --- the first time?  ;D),  and even then it was Old Spice. 
"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to be able to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

1935 Cadillac - Big Red
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Jaguar MK V Saloon - Sold
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
Auburn Boat-tail Speedster - Glenn Pray, 2nd Generation

Russ

Victoria's Secret?

Does Deb buy it for you or do you make a special trip to check out the bras & panties?   ???
[/quote]

As a young man, I would go to chatt up the sexy clerks.
63 4 window sedan, series 62

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD

Fins

Quote from: CarFreak on October 15, 2014, 11:22:11 PM
Quote from: Fins on October 15, 2014, 11:04:42 PM
Is it a nice as VS for men.

Victoria's Secret?

No. I buy it on-line. Plus I get a few things for Deb. Over $100 has free shipping. My order alone is usually $75.

Christmas time is the best time to go in the VS stores. A week or so before Valentine's Day, too. The girls shopping will always ask for your opinion on what they think their boyfriends/husbands will like. The difficult part is getting them to model the crotchless panties in the store. It's when they try a sampler of perfume and put it on their neck or behind their ear and ask you to smell it.  :laugh: You can feel them shiver when you give a little nibble and kiss. They love it.

But alas.........only in my younger days. Now I'd be labeled a pervert and arrested.  :'(
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.

EXCRUISERGUY

My neighbor bought me a bottle of Cadillac Extreme for my birthday last year.
I've never used it. It looks good on my mantle right beside my Cadillac Zippo.
I just can't stand artificial scents. They make me gag.

Quote from: Fins on October 16, 2014, 10:00:51 AM

Now I'd be labeled a pervert

I thought everyone already knew you were one.  :pot:

GJ

Fins

Not everyone. There are a few people out there not 'in the know'.  ::)
Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

Carfreak

They haven't met you yet?

Fins

Fins
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631