News:

New forum software.

Check your settings.

Several themes available under "Look and Layout"

Best Looking Toronado Since 1966

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto Skorzeny

This is a good looking car.  Best of all it doesn't come with a HT4100.

I'm curious about the wire wheels.  Did Toros of this era still require special rims/offset?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oldsmobile-Toronado-Brougham-Coupe-2-Door-1985-oldsmobile-toronado-beautiful-car-only-44-k-act-mls-/131393411647?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1e97a85a3f&item=131393411647&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

guidematic

I've not seen those wheels before. Almost certainly aftermarket. And yes, they still had the offset.

The 307 really was't any more powerful than the HT4100. But it was a good engine, even if they have a good appetite for oil.

Mike

Otto Skorzeny

I bet those are incorrect wheels, then.  Probably tear up the wheel bearings driving it.

Fins

He said that the original wheels will come with it.

Not too far from you either. Just out in Houston. Drive it home. Looks nice to me, but those digital dashes scare me. My mom had an Olds 88 Royale with that digital dash. It worked when it wanted too. Fill up the tank and the fuel gauge would disappear for a few gallons.  :scratchhead:
Fins
1976 Eldorado Convertible in Crystal Blue FireMist Poly with White interior and top
1969 Fleetwood Brougham in Chalice Gold FireMist with matching interior and top (Sold)
Founder of The Misfits
CLC# 22631

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.